Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Not So Spooky

My mom's birthday is Halloween, so instead of handing out candy, we went out to Fayette and had dinner with her and Dad. Tracy and I hadn't seen the new Student Union at CMU yet, and it is really impressive. I commented to Dad that it really doesn't match the rest of the campus, and he pointed out that none of the buildings really did when they were built. Mom pointed out the distinction between historic and old as applied to some of the buildings. We had dinner at Emmet's, which each member of my family has known as various local businesses in various incarnations. The dinner was quite lovely, and everyone was really pleasant. On the way home to KC, Tracy and I ate a lot of the candy that we weren't home to pass out. Actually, the words "Tracy and" can be removed from that last sentence.






My mom, my dad, my onion rings, and my wife. Infer nothing from the order

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google