Monday, December 19, 2005

I Give Up

I started by drafting a post about the idiocy of our President, but got too frustrated to continue. Many have done and will do it better than I. So, I have moved on to something relatively lighter.

As some of you know, I'm a big fan of the "About Last Night" blog from Terry Teachout. If you haven't checked it out, please do so. Terry has had some health trouble recently and has retreated to his family's home in Southeast Missouri. As such, the site is being (wo)manned by OGIC (Our Girl in Chicago), who presented the following questions, to which I offer my own answers (a meme).

Four jobs you've had in your life:
Radio Announcer, Graphic Designer, Actor, Attorney

Four movies you could watch over and over:
The Usual Suspects, Elf, To Kill a Mockingbird, Bad Day at Black Rock

Four places you've lived:
Kansas City, MO; St. Joseph, MO; Fayette, MO; Indianola, IA (not for very long, but its the only non-Missouri answer I have)

Four TV shows you love to watch:
Good Eats, Arrested Development, Alias, Lost

Four places you've been on vacation:
London, Rome, Hot Springs, the Amana Colonies

Four websites you visit daily:
cnn.com, city3.org, snopes.com, blogkc.com

Four of your favorite foods:
Frozen Custard, Corn Dogs, beef, whipped cream

Four places you'd rather be:
With Tracy, in a house with a fireplace, Alaska, Scotland

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google