Monday, November 14, 2005

Blecch.

I seem to be coming down with the cough-flu thing that several of my friends have had (including the friend with whom I share a bed). So, I'm using the laptop in bed, at least for the morning. Plus, I have saltines.

The weekend was fun. Friday night was the wedding reception, and we used a coupon we had for a free night at the Doubletree. We swam and had breakfast Saturday morning in the hotel. I met a funny lawyer there named Stan who works for Shook, Hardy, and Bacon. I have decided not to hold this against him. Saturday afternoon and evening was the wedding and reception, both of which were lovely. After the reception, Tracy and I facilitated finding a Plaza bar where the couple could take their out-of-town friends for a cocktail. This is a feat easier discussed than achieved, but they seemed in good spirits when we left them.

Sunday was a LOT of church, including singing, services, and organizational meetings. Tracy and I shared a pizza, watched the last half of the Chiefs game, and both manged naps in the afternoon. Finally, Sunday night was rehearsal for the improv show I'm directing. It was a weird rehearsal, but Tracy described the problems as good ones to have, and I suppose she's right.

No pictures from the sickbed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google