Saturday, November 12, 2005

Despite my protestations, no one wants the preacher dressed like Elvis

Tracy and I are singing today at the wedding of our friends Dennis and Melissa. They've set up a pretty cool website, linked in the title above. I always like singing with Tracy, and this is no different. We're doing "Come What May" from Moulin Rouge. I wasn't familiar with it, but its a nice wedding piece. Last night was the rehearsal, followed by a lovely rehearsal dinner at Mimi's Cafe located what I refer to as "down South in Johnson County" and what the bridal party refers to as "where we live."

This is also the first time I'm getting to see our new preacher, Bart, do a wedding.

The pictures are all creepy because of the lighting in the church combined with a phonecam. For clarification, the church itself is not creepy.


Cross with tulle.


Alana Coyle, the pianist and another friend from church.

The lovely Tracy, tired of having her picture taken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google