Saturday, December 30, 2006

Top 10 Things

10. (7) MOVING - I should be packing stuff into boxes, but I feel ubercrappy.
9. (na) NEW YEAR’S - I’m really looking forward to New Year’s Eve and Day events – two separate parties, two different vibes, but both will be tons of fun.
8. (2) MY LACK OF A JOB - Still important, but there isn’t much that can be done until the long weekend is over.
7. (na) TOP 10 THINGS ORDER - I am inverting the order, placing the thing most interesting to me at the bottom. Geniuses have been doing this for years. I have just figured it out.
6. (9) CRAZY JANE - Jane was kind enough to give me a book that I’m really enjoying reading. Perhaps I will post on it later.
5. (na) MY DAD’S BLOG - Tracy and I were at my Mom and Dad’s to do Christmas with them this morning. We also helped them with some computer things, including my Dad setting up a blog. It’s at latesundaynight.blogspot.com. I think it has the potential to be really great.
4. (1) UNNAMED CHURCH PROJECT - I called a lot of people yesterday and today. I should have called more, but, I get SO exhausted from using the phone. (I know that seems weird, especially from a lawyer – deal with it)
3. (8) MY GENERAL HEALTH - I continue to feel crappy, but haven’t puked since Thursday night. It was not easy to get through work on Friday.
2. (na) ELF - We watched this movie again last night. I really think it’s a modern classic. Very funny. It’s smart enough that you keep thinking that to stay funny it’s going to go blue, but it doesn’t.
10. (na) MYTHTV - It was nice to come home to recorded television again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google